Pre School Head Leading Teacher
A warm welcome to AIS Baby Nursery & Nursery. Our aim is to give children a safe and happy environment where they can grow in confidence and independence in preparation not only for school but for life.
At Ahmadhiyya International School, we believe that every step in education is important. It has been scientifically proven that the pre-school years are the most important in students achieving their full potential and we look forward to partnering with parents along this journey.
The AIS Nursery programme incorporates the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework and is based on the latest international research on brain development in the early years. A strong parent component allows parents to observe, document, and contribute to a child’s learning experiences through the formative years.
|Session / Timings|
|Afternoon Session||1:00 PM to 5:50 PM|
The goals of Nursery are:
- Helping children to feel confident and develop good relationships with others
- Supporting children in developing personal pride, self control and positive attitudes
- Encouraging children to question and solve problems through observation and experimentation
- Promoting the development of fine and gross motor skills through fun and active play
- Nurturing children's creativity and imagination in a positive learning environment
Daily activities and routines are designed to promote the above goals in line with our 'learning through play' philosophy.
|New Student Registration Fee||MVR 1200.00|
|Baby Nursery Full Time Monthly Tuition (Maldivians)||MVR 650.00|
|Baby Nursery Full Time Monthly Tuition (Foriegners)||MVR 750.00|
|Nursery Full Time Monthly Tuition (Maldivians)||MVR 600.00|
|Nursery Full Time Monthly Tuition (Foriegners)||MVR 700.00|
The Nursery school is located in a converted house with large, spacious and airy classrooms. It has safe, secure outside play areas. Teachers make use of reference material (including imported educational DVDs and music CDs), musical instruments and educational toys.